What can you do?TAKE the Fenimore Spend 5 Minutes per day furthering the cause Challenge!
- If you smell “rotten eggs”, “burnt bacon” or something that is not right, contact the DEP at 877-WARN-DEP. Explain the situation and get a complaint number. This is so important to document when and where the toxic gas is for future reference.
- Signup for our email newsletter and alerts.
- Sign our petition to the NJDEP.
- Like and follow R.E.A.C.T.’s Facebook Page.
- Like and follow the Fenimore Landfill Facebook Group.
- Follow R.E.A.C.T. on Twitter.
- Attend Township Council Meetings, REACT Public Open Meetings, Events, and Rallies.
- Comment on ALL media articles regarding Fenimore.
- Comment on ALL media articles concerning Governor Christie.
- Send letters to government officials, from local to State to Federal.
- Volunteer to help! Send us an email from the Contact Us Page.
- Most importantly: Spread the word about Fenimore and our site to family, friends, neighbors, and other TWP residents. Use Facebook, email, twitter, put up flyers in public places, put a bumper magnet on your car, or place signs on your front lawns. Use the contact us form for more information.
THANK YOU for your continued support! <3